Thursday, July 23, 2015

Pink Paislee Atlas Summer Series


Summer, I just love it...Hot, yes, but thankfully we have a pool...and let's face it, lazy days.  Pink Paislee has kicked off their second Summer Adventure Series using the Atlas collection!

My first layout is about our summer vacation to Disney World this year.


I got some amazing shots with my DSLR but I also got some amazing, fun, candid photos with my iPhone, like this family selfie.  This year, I went with a different mindset..."I want to enjoy this vacation as much as my daughter and husband"...so instead of always focused on getting amazing photos by stopping them throughout the park, I was creative with getting us all in the photo while we all had fun.

The cut out letters and the yes, to this part were inspired by a Kohl's window display.  Once the main journaling was complete, the rest of the layout fell together easily.



Before any embellishments or photos were added to the background, I sent the entire background through my typewriter to add more journaling next to the main journaling.  Then stitched around them to create text boxes.



Stop by the Pink Paislee blog to download a PDF with step by step instructions to recreate this layout and all the inspiration from the entire month of the Summer Series!


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!