Saturday, August 15, 2015

Gossamer Blue August Inspiration Blog Hop


Welcome to the Gossamer Blue Inspiration Blog Hop.  Hopefully, you are having fun with your August kits.  

One fun way to use the kits is to decorate your planner.


I think it is a great way to be creative.  I'm still new to the planner decorating  community.  I really want it to be organized and not to forget things, but I have always had a love for office supplies, stickers, and pens.


August is still summer, but unfortunately, we started school on the 7th.  So I want to hold onto summer a little longer and to look forward to a great school year...being positive about the change.  So I typed up some thoughts, cut them up, and added them to the Crate Paper mason jar.


Thank you so much for stopping by.  Here is the blog hop list for more inspiration to use your August kits!


Alex Hunter Anabelle O'Malley Andrea Gray Brenda Smith Brenda Weaver Diane Payne Emily Spahn Erin Taylor Eyoung Lee Felicitas Mayer France Wisniewski Heather Leopard Jill Cornell Jill Keller Kasia Przybyt Kathleen Graumuller Kellie Winnell Kelly Xenos Laura Rahel Crosby Michelle Wedertz Michiko Kato Olatz Garaiyurrebaso Patricia Roebuck Rebecca Luminarias Sian Fair Stephanie Buice Yana Smakula

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!