Saturday, August 01, 2015

Gossamer Blue August Kit Reveal!

As we enter into the hottest month of summer, we also head back to school unfortunately.  Even though the heat has been intense, I will miss our summer days together.  But for now, I will enjoy what summer we have left and put the gorgeous, summery Gossamer Blue August kits to good use.

Using the main kit and its add-on, I created a layout about our favorite way to enjoy summer


I really cannot get enough of the color and the variety of manufacturers in these kits.  

Next is my May Life Pages.  I used the main Life Pages and its add-on for this spread.


So much to love from both the Main kit items in the first layout and the Main Life Pages kit here along with their add-ons.  What I love about the Main Kit and the Main Life Pages kit is you get an exclusive stamp.  I use their stamps every single time. 



So happy to see October Afternoon Summertime washi tapes in these kits.  I used them both on this spread.  




I love the colors from these kits, and how well they worked with this spread.  The Gossamer Blue cards could not have been more perfect...like that "Make a Splash" with the photo of my daughter's water day at school.

Go grab these kits and check out the amazing design team gallery...these were my favorite, having all my favorite manufacturers, exclusive stamps, and colors!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!