Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Pink Paislee Summer Series Event

Pink Paislee celebrated summer with their second Summer Series Event.  For the month of July, summer themed layouts are shared on the Pink Paislee blog with PDF you can download to re-create the layouts.  With summer being so busy or just life being busy, it is a great jump start for your creativity.

The PDF for this layout an be found here at the bottom of the post.  I was inspired by emerald waters to create and document summer faves.  I also love that the tags worked so well for my photos.




My second Summer Series Event layout was inspired by Kohl's summer display window!  You can find the details and the PDF here.


This was our third and best trip to Walt Disney World.  One of the last rides and photos I took...




Thank you for stopping by!  Have a great hump day!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!