Friday, September 25, 2015

"Born in My Heart" Class at Big Picture Classes

"Born in My Heart" class at Big Picture Classes is now available!


I can literally say that I poured my heart and soul into the class.  I share some amazing, fun creative tips, but I also share us...our personal story, our journey to becoming a family.

This is a class about putting together an International Adoption Album.  But so many of the ideas and topics I cover can be applied to any baby album or to any travel album.

My favorite tool to use for his album was the fuse tool.  It really helped me get creative in ways I could not have done any other way.




I wanted this album to be complete.  I didn't want it to just be about traveling to China to adopt.  Some of the topics covered include her story, our story, culture , and heritage.

One of the heritage items we had made were Chinese stamps.  I made these into digital files to digitally stamp on photos or create my own pattern paper.


I include videos on how I organized and used Lightroom for my photos, how I organized my supplies, making the stamps digital and how to use them to create pattern paper, how to create unique shapes with the fuse tool, and videos from start to finish of putting the album together.


Hope you will join me on our personal journey to becoming a family.

Big Picture Classes is offering a free month for new subscribers.  *Free month valid on new subscriptions only. First month free, subsequent months billed at subscription rate of $9.95 a month. No commitment required. Cancel at any time. Contact the BPC customer service team with any questions or concerns.

You can take as many classes as you want.  It is an amazing way to get quality, creative classes.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!