Monday, September 28, 2015

Gossamer Blue October Sneaks!

If you know me, you know I love Halloween and especially love Halloween products.  So I was VERY excited to see the Gossamer Blue has the new After Dark by Crate Paper in their themed kits for October!  There is an extra add-on just for Halloween in additional to the usual themed Life Pages kit.  I got both!

Here's some sneaks from the themed kits.






The non-themed kits are just as amazing!  Very amazing!  So I had to do a couple more projects with the Main kit and Main Life Pages kit.


The cards and stamps in these kits are my all-time favorite.  They just worked so well for my July spread!


Reveal is October 1st!  These won't last long.  Grab these when they are up!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!