Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Gossamer Blue September Inspiration Blog Hop

Welcome to the Gossamer Blue Inspiration blog hop!  The hop is to bring you added inspiration as most of you are getting your September kit.

If you picked up the Bits and Pieces kit, which I would highly recommend to always grab that one, then you saw the Fancy Pants journal in the kit.  I decided to give the Listers Gotta List a try.  I can see why it is so popular.  It is a great way to document about yourself.  Would be so cool for my daughter to read later.  There's even a list for little ones.  My daughter loved it.

So here is what I did.  I used watercolors and a water pen for some of my writing.  I'm not a brush letter writer, I just had fun with it!



I haven't decided if I will just randomly do the lists.  I don't think I will commit to doing it every day. I may do what my daughter did with the kid's list, and pick and choose which I want to do.

Stop by the rest of the hop for lots of inspiration using the Sept. Kits!  Thank you so much for stopping by!


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!