Thursday, September 03, 2015

Gossamer Blue September Reveal!

The first was reveal day at Gossamer Blue!  The September kits are gorgeous and I have plenty left.  I loved the Crate Paper, the Pinkfresh Studio, the Fancy Pants, and the Gossamer Blue stamps and cards!  A lot to love!

I got all the kits except for the Life Pages themed kit and and the Life Pages add-on.  I packed up all the kits, did some planning, and did all these at a one-day crop.  Just had to finish them up at home with stitching and journaling.


 This is my great niece celebrating her first birthday.  To make it festive, I punched circles for the background.


Had so much fun with these cards, doing something a little different for each one.


Added a light wash of watercolor on the background, then layered on top.  Love that bowtie!


Another light wash of watercolor with one of the exclusive die cuts on top.  Used a scalloped square punch to create a messy quilt look tucking in the Pinkfresh Studio wood veneer hearts in.


I used the Fuse tool on this one to make a circle sequins pocket.  That background pattern paper is my all-time favorite pattern from the Crate Paper 6x6 pad.  I used the full size in another layout I will share next week.


I used the September Life Pages kit for my June spread.  This is just a one-page of the everyday life.  I did the rest of the month with the August kit for our vacation in Disney World.  Will share that soon.  Used the stamps all throughout this spread.


Also used the Fuse tool again to tuck in the heart and sequins on the Hooray card with the balloons.


And then last, just a little bit of decorating to start September off.  I am loving the Erin Condren planner to help me plan and remember more.  Still love the Heidi Swapp memory planner.  But this one will be the one I turn to the most.


The large paperclip and smiley face clip are from Target.  


Thanks so much for stopping by!  You can subscribe to the main kit and/or the life pages kit and then pick up any of the add-ons you want now.  Hope you snag what you want!  Happy creating!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!