Thursday, September 17, 2015

October Afternoon and Back to School

Lots fun things to catch with on the blog...so here goes!

I wanted to create some fun lunchbox notes/cards for my daughter.


I sewed around the three sides leaving the top open to add a personal note on the inside card.





Notice the similarity of these cards?  They are all based on variations of this sketch I made.  More details of how the cards came together on the October Afternoon blog here.  I have to say after I did these, I was so inspired with stamping and coloring...I was obsessed actually...after talking with my talented friend Nina with Waffleflower...I decided to purchase some Chameleon pens!  I haven't had chance to play yet, but can't wait.  I'm excited to expand and learn more!


Next up is a layout with a photo of my daughter in school.  We had just had a meeting with her teacher and she was coming in and acted all embarrassed to see us saying 'I don't need this.'  Well, come to find out the next night she told me she said that because seeing us will make her want to go home.  Well...I will have to add that detail in my next Project Life...for now, this is what I thought she was doing...growing up!





Now the inspiration from this layout came from under my nose...literally...you have to go to the October Afternoon post to see.

FYI:  links to all the products are on these posts on the October Afternoon blog.

Happy creating!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!