Saturday, September 26, 2015

Team Richard Garay!

I am so excited to share the news of joining Richard Garay's Make Amazing Design Team!!  Richard is the owner of the company Fun Stampers Journey, which is a Spellbinder's company, and Team Richard Garay.

I had just talked with my talented friend, Nina Yang, owner of Waffle flower Crafts about coloring stamps.  I was really wanting to get more into cards and stamping.  I really love to create and I love to always learn, so I was really just blown away at the timing of this opportunity.

I cannot wait to see what Richard has been up to and to meet him and some of these amazing ladies at a retreat in a couple of weeks.  Will be sharing more here with everyone!  This is a company to keep an eye on...it is constantly growing and doing amazing things!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!