Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Gossamer Blue November Kit Sneaks!

It is that time again!  Just when I think I have a new favorite kit, then the next one comes out.  So I will share my favorites and some sneaks.


First, the colors.  What amazed me is it had the bright Amy Tan colors and some beautiful rich colors from Jen Hadfield.  I would have never thought to put bright with rich colors together, but it worked, and I loved it!  And the blue in this kit, is gorgeous and my absolute favorite.

Second, lots of stickers, die cuts, rubons, and amazing exclusive stamps and cards...also a great mix of manufacturers!

Third, not just for Fall, works for any occasion or season.  There are some themed Christmas kits coming out with this kit release, but I didn't get those.

See the sneaks in the pic above?  Here's a few more closeups.






The Gossamer Blue reveal day is on the first...and if you subscribe to the Main Scrapbook or Life Pages kit, you can add on any additional kits to your order.   Hope you pick up some favorites to enjoy!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!