Monday, October 12, 2015

Gossamer Blue October Kit | Halloween Mini Album

I am so excited to share this mini album with you!  I do an album every year, and the Gossamer Blue kits were perfect to do an album ahead of time, ready for photos.  You can see the blog post here on the Gossamer Blue blog for more details.

Here are the photos of the prepped album ready for photos.  Everything is from the kits except the ribbon and the album.




















I cannot wait to fill the album with October and Halloween memories.  We have already had a fun weekend of the pumpkin patch and the Halloween fun at the mall to document...








Halloween and Christmas are my favorite times to pull out the big camera.  I love it so much!  Thanks so much for stopping by...I hope you grabbed the Halloween kits from Gossamer Blue before they sold out!


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!