Sunday, October 04, 2015

Gossamer Blue October Reveal!

The October Gossamer Blue kits are going fast.  So if there's anything left that you love, grab it!  I used all of the kits except Add On 2, Bits and Pieces, and the paper add on.

Will be sharing more of what I did later in the month.  But here is a lot that I did...LOVED these kits!



The non-themed October kits  were perfect for us celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary!  And my Project Life spread for the month of July is my current favorite spread!  The cards and stamps this month were a favorite!




Gorgeous non-themed October kits and work so well for any occasion!!  But I had to play with the themed Halloween kits!




I did all my kit work at a 3-day crop, and I finish up any journaling or stitching or anything else I think needs to be added.  I could not add more to this layout.  I felt like the photo with the cut file offset was just right.  A ghostly white!  LOL




Heidi Swapp has plastic Halloween Marquees at Kohl's.  Of course, I had to decorate one!  The kit made this come together so fast!  I am so happy to see that Crate Paper came out with a Halloween collection...their vintage style is perfect for it!




I have a mini album I prepped as well for Halloween photos...will be on the Gossamer Blue blog Oct. 12th!

Can't say enough...some of the kits are gone...so grab what you can!  Enjoy!


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!