Friday, October 23, 2015

Make Live Share Canvas | Team Richard Garay

Happy Friday, everyone!  This time of the year always gets a little busier.  Being busy makes for some wonderful memories though!

A couple of weeks ago, I was excited to be able to attend the Team Richard Garay retreat in Phoenix.  We had some craft time as well.  This was my first time using any of Richard's or Fun Stampers Journey products.  I was very impressed!  But was also really nervous being filmed using all these new goodies for the first time, not to mention feeling like I had all thumbs. 


Lots of fun, shenanigans taking place in the video, and you can hear Richard talk about the project we recreated.


I also took the challenge of using the only purple wood base to use for my project.  We used Richard's Celebra'tions collection to create our projects.  Whenever I create, I look at color first before looking at patterns, so I worked around the colors and created a soft project.  The other challenge I had was I really wanted to be creative and do my own thing.  Using the fringed garland die, I made pom poms or flowers to layer under my lavender stamped flowers.


I was like a kid in a candy shop and noticed there was modeling paste and stencils.  So I added some texture to the canvas after stamping 'celebrate' randomly on my canvas.


I thought this would be perfect for my daughter's room since these are the colors of her room.  But I remembered this group photo at Richard's home.  Since my canvas is soft and girly, I made the photo black and white.  It really was a celebration to be there and the photo went perfectly with the canvas.


Thank you so much for joining me today.  I hope everyone has a great weekend!  I'm off to some Halloween fun tomorrow and an all-day crop!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!