Wednesday, October 07, 2015

My Introduction | Team Richard Garay

I just recently shared my exciting news of joining Richard Garay's Make Amazing Design Team!  But wanted to do another post explaining how I learned about Richard and to introduce myself a little bit to those part of his amazing company.  


When I first learned of Richard, I wondered where I had been and why I had not heard of him before?!  I felt like I had lived under a rock!  I immediately went to his blog, where I discovered he is president of Fun Stampers Journey.  FSJ is a direct sales company.  Richard and his wife, Gabby are also co-founders of Journey Blooms.  Richard also has his own brand!  Celebra'tions is one of his retail lines.  This Yummy Treat project uses his Celebra'tions collection.  Awesome, right!  You can download the PDF with step by step how to here!  



More is coming from the Richard Garay's brand, and that is what I will be working with...sneaks to come!

Although Richard is not new to the industry, I can see he and his team are continuing to grow. That excites me!  He makes creating fun, he makes it easy for anyone to recreate what he or his team has created, and he has the desire to reach out, teach and share his passion.

When I started learning about scrapbooking in 2007, I got involved in art journaling, mixed media, photography, you name it.  I wanted to absorb it all!  I have been very lucky and blessed to be published and be part of some amazing manufacturers and teams.  This opportunity from Richard came at a time when I was ready for it.  I am so excited to continue to learn and grow along side Richard and his amazing team!


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!