Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Neat and Tangled Stamps

I was so excited to get some of the newly released stamps from Neat and Tangled.  I got the planner blocks stamp set, the maple leaves journaling card and die, and two bible journaling stamps...this one and this one.  I just started working on an entry for my Bible, so will post that when I get that finished up.  For now, I have a layout and my calendar using the planner blocks stamp set.

I went to a day crop this past Saturday and had a chance to play with these stamps along with some Fun Stampers Journey and Richard Garay Celebra'tions inks.  I picked Fall and neutral colors.  Once I had them stamped and fussy cut (left a small border around them), I looked up a picture on Pinterest showing how to quilt triangles into a heart.  I used the squares and the triangles to make my heart.


I also used some of the blocks with the stars and the 'make today magic' to fill in.  Some are also pop dotted.  I really wanted those blocks to be a strong design element, so I did not add too much more to this.  My photo is just a square that I turned to fit over some of the blocks.  And I fussy cut the maple leaves from the card to adhere over some of the blocks as well.  I colored those with Chameleon markers.


Using the same planner blocks set, I stamped  'don't forget to' on one of the triangles as well.


And here is how I used the blocks for my Erin Condren planner.  You can see I also used the maple leaves again here...I love Fall and can't get enough of the leaves.  For these blocks, I used Waffle Flower's Fall chalk inks.  What I love about the blocks is you can stamp directly onto your calendar or stamp and fussy cut to adhere reminders where you need them!  Genius!


I stayed with a Fall color scheme, but you could also color code the blocks for your to-do's or reminders.


Not just planner stamps!  Love how versatile these stamps are and had so much fun playing with them and getting creative!  Thanks so much for stopping by!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!