Monday, October 26, 2015

October Afternoon | Witch Hazel and Saturday Mornings Mix | Halloween Fun Weekend

Happy Monday everyone!  When I say I love the Witch Hazel collection from October Afternoon, I mean I am still hoarding every last little piece of it!  Part of me doesn't want to use it up, but at the same time, I was really wanting to play with it!  So I decided to see how well it would mix with a new October Afternoon Collection...mixing the old with the new...


I mixed in papers and stickers from the Saturday Mornings collection and love how cute these came out!  The spoon and fork stickers from Saturday morning will have someone dipping into the poison from this caldron.  LOL  


Witch Hazel herself here!


And last, I had to use the kids from the pattern paper from Saturday Mornings some way, and Love how cute it came out with the added cat from the ephemera from Witch Hazel.


For more details on products and the layers to these tags, click here to go to the October Blog post.  Would love to see what you create from using an old and new October Afternoon collection!

I'll have one more Halloween project to share this Friday.  Always a fun time of the year.  We had a fun weekend of Halloween fun around the area.  And I had a blast with some creative, fun ladies at an all-day crop.  Here's some photos from this weekend!


Emma had gotten me started a year or so ago on the game Plants vs Zombies, and I LOVE it!  So our idea was to dress as the zombies.  Emma is Glitter Zombie, and I am Bikini Conehead Zombie (of all things...no other girl options), and Dennis is the Scuba Zombie.



And Momma trying to work the 'tight' fitting clothes as best I can...had to get some new Spanx to help ;)  Emma's wig is wonky here after she had wanted it off, and her fake skates that go over her shoes needs adjusting, plus my starfish on my cone started falling off, and Dennis' flippers needs a new design.  LOL  Lots of trial and error with the costumes before the big day.


   Then off to the all-day Halloween crop!




Have a great week!  Thanks as always for stopping by!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!