Monday, October 19, 2015

Pretty Little Studio Guest | Halloween Mini

I have always loved the vintage and unique look of Pretty Little Studio products.  The products are made in the USA and very good quality, gorgeous patterns, and beautiful colors!  So I was excited to guest for them this month.

I needed to do a Halloween album for last year, so I knew I would use their Trick or Treat collection.

I used modeling paste, a stencil, and watered down black paint to do the cover.  The inside, I just used gesso and the black paint.

I love all of the vintage die cuts they have.  Those and the gold leaf stickers were my favorite to work with throughout this album.

 I used the fuse tool a lot throughout the album to create smaller pockets for small photos.


I mixed in pages with the small photos and large photos.  I will print my photos a little smaller than the pocket size, so I have a white border around the photos.



 For the pages with lots of large photos,  I kept the design simple.  We just looked through all the previous year's albums, and this one is a favorite.
You can see the pattern throughout the album is pattern paper on one side, with an embellishment in the center.  Large photo on the other side, with gold sticker embellishments, staple, and an enamel dot.  
You can click on any image to make larger to see it better.  On the left where the label says Octoberfest, I fused a little pocket for it to slip inside.
 Another favorite were the gold doilies!






 I started the album with a black cat, and ended it with a black cat...too adorable!
Will share more this week of other projects I created for Pretty Little Studio.  Thank you so much for stopping by!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!