Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Pretty Little Studio Guest | Halloween Treat Bags

Hello!  I'm back again with another project I did for Pretty Little Studio.  I made goodie bags with the 1" Cut-Out Halloween Tags.  They fit perfectly to punch out using your 1" circle punch!
After I did these, I wished I had strung a few of the tags onto the twine.  These would be adorable for cupcake toppers as well!  
I cut a gold doily in half, adhered under where the bag would fold.  Used a gold banner sticker and a clothes pen to help close the bag, and then wrapped twine around a few times with the Halloween tag.  You could give these out for Halloween, but I gave these to my scrapbooking friends.  Kids can't have all the fun!
 That is all the Halloween projects I did for Pretty Little Studio.  Will have two cards to share tomorrow using their Marigold collection.  Thank you for stopping by!


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!