Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Christmas Tags | Pink Paislee

 Hello everyone!  I have some fun gift tags using the new Pink Paislee Yuletide collection to share with you today.


The collection comes with large white, shiny letters.  I decided to use the initials of our family for each tag.  Each tags has the sequins from the collection as well used in different ways.  For the tag base, I used the tags from the ephemera packs and turned them over to create a nice white base to build layers.  This tag has the sequins stitched going down the white tag.


I made a transparent pocket for the sequins here using the beautiful transparency from the collection.


And for my daughter's initial,  I dressed hers up with the sequins on the letter.  I also embossed the white tag to create more texture and layers.  Each tag has a bow I cut with the Silhouette.  I love the layered look of tags.  I picked neutral colors, and accented with the red.



Thank you so much for stopping by!  Hope you get some holiday crafting in!


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!