Saturday, November 28, 2015

Gossamer Blue December Kit Sneaks

Hope everyone in the U.S. had a wonderful Thanksgiving!  It is that time again for another kit from Gossamer Blue.   Each kit always seems to be a new favorite.  The favorite from this one is the combination of manufacturers and the bright, but also neutral colors.


The manufacturers are 7 Paper, Crate Paper, Basic Grey, and Pink Paislee...so I think that is a big reason why I really really love these December kits.  I did two layouts, a Project Life spread, and a card.  I would definitely have loved to do more if I could squeeze it in!

Reveal will be on the first...these you will want to grab when they are available.  If you subscribe, you will get to see the add-ons first.  You can see more of all of the kits from the Lookbook here.

Thanks so much for stopping by!


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!