Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Reach Out | Fun Stampers Journey Theme for November

The theme for the month of November at Fun Stampers Journey is "Reach Out."  This could be a pay it forward, a random act of kindness, or just a simple note to someone you need to reconnect with.  This time of year does get busy and it can be difficult to make that time to be with others, but it is what makes this time of year so special and important.


I used Richard Garay's Celebration collection along with a few Fun Stampers Journey inks and cardstock to put these cards together.  Using the black 8.5x11 cardstock, I randomly stamped the cups and then embossed in white, and used the rectangle dies to cut it to size.  I used the same die to pierce my card base.


I trimmed a piece of vellum just enough so the black edges of my paper could peek through to layer over the embossed cardstock.  I used the speech bubble die for the base of my black stamped sentiment.  Then used the rosette blooms die to create my flower.


The last little details I added were the wrapped twine that I attached to keep in place with a zig zag stitch, and orange embellishments to complement the design and color scheme.


Hope you reach out to say thank you,  give to your community, or reconnect and make you and your friend/family's day a little better.  Thank you so much for joining me!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!