Monday, November 02, 2015

Team Richard Garay | Layout

Happy Monday everyone!  Hope you had a great weekend and a Happy Halloween!

I was challenged to use three Celebra'tions products on a project:  Many Words Stamp, Fringe Die, and Cardstock.  Here is what I came up with!


I kept my background for my layout in white and the base in black to really help my layout to stand out.  From my stash, I used a stencil to trace and cut the pink, and pearl cardstock into petal shapes.  I used two shades of yellow cardstock for the fringe die to give it depth and stitched those in place.  Then I die cut a pink pierced square to create layers under my photo.



The pattern papers I pulled in from the collection complement my overall color scheme.  I die cut the flowers to create a cluster, and used the pink Celebra'tions twine to stitch in the holes.  It gave the look of a pre-made embellishment!  Using the same pattern paper from the flowers, I die cut circles to create more texture and move the eye around the design of my layout, bringing the focus back to the photo.  For added texture and focus to the photo,  I used another small piece of pattern paper to tuck under the pierced square, then layered this all on top of a doily from my stash.


The Many Words stamp couldn't have been more perfect for this photo of my daughter swinging on a saddle at the pumpkin patch.  With her expression, I picked "enjoy life 24/7," and stamped in yellow. This is so her!


To finish my layout, I used the Fun Stampers Journey Silver Silk to create dots.  To get my dots perfectly round, I hold the brush directly above the layout to let the drops drip instead of holding the brush horizontal and flicking.  This gave me nice, big round splatters!

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Hope you are inspired to see what you can create with just these three items from the Celebra'tions collection!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!