Thursday, December 10, 2015

Gossamer Blue | December Kit Reveal

I am a little late posting projects with the Gossamer Blue December kits, but wanted to get this posted so you don't miss out on these kits.  These have been a favorite to work with.


I love love the Basic Grey and the Seven Paper in these kits, and those bobby pins!  Such a great kit.  Had to find a use for the eyelashes...and think it worked perfectly over the vellum Seven Paper 1.






The Gossamer Blue cards from the Life Pages kits for this month, were some of my favorites.  This is my September monthly spread.


I cut the cards down to work in the 3x3 pockets.



And last is a card.  I really couldn't get enough of the vellum 7 paper numbers...they were my favorite.  I used the roller stamp from the kit to stamp all over the 0 for the 'O' in my 'xoxo.'


I have one more layout to share that will be up on the Gossamer Blue blog later today!  Hope you snag these kits!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!