Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Gossamer Blue January Kit Sneaks

I cannot believe the year is almost over.  I've got all my photos added to my December Memories album, now I will go back and add journaling and details.  Hope to post the rest of my album soon!

Had to stop to work with the Gossamer Blue January kits.  I will admit that these kits didn't wow me online, but when I got them and saw them in person, I ordered one more kit.  They are that good!  So glad I did because I really used a lot from that extra kit.


Don't let the Valentine feel of this sneak fool you...my Life Page is for October and worked beautifully.  Here's another idea of the colors from the kit as well as the style.  These are just five of my faves.


I didn't feel limited at all with a Valentine theme from these kits.  There is one Life Pages get that is themed, which I got as well...trust me it is a good one!!

Reveal is on the 1st...if you sub to the kits, you will see them before others do.  Enjoy!!


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!