Monday, December 28, 2015

RG Noteworthy Blop Hop

Welcome to the Richard Garay Noteworthy Blog Hop!  Noteworthy is another new collection Richard is coming out with for January CHA 2016.  This collection has a great combination of trendy office and calendar themes along with classic patterns.  Cards, planners, layouts, etc. can be made with this collection.  I decided to spruce up my January 2016 planner to get ready for the new year! 


I made a separate little shaker card using the large stamp from one of the stamp sets, and then stamped over the month, day, and date with the same stamp set in a different color.  Added some pattern paper to the bottom rectangle, and adhered to a piece of black cardstock.  I filled it with sequins and stitched a clear piece on top.  I also decorate the Fun Stamper's Journey clothespin with the same pattern paper.



To spruce up my calendar, I cut some stars from the pattern papers, and used the star, pin, pinking circle, and paperclip stamps.  I also used that same large stamp, but cut it down to clip as a reminder there on the side.  And then I trimmed some pieces to fill in the days.



Do you love the look of this collection?  I think it is so classy, trendy, but very stylish.  Make sure to see all the details on the Richard Garay blog to win pieces from the collection!


And the grand prize!  GOOD LUCK!!!


Follow along with the blog hop to see more ideas and inspiration using this collection!  Hope you enjoy!


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!