Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Gossamer Blue February Sneaks

Sneaking in my sneaks from Gossamer Blue's February kits.  These kits had my name all over them.  These kits had a vintage, but modern vibe, amazing colors (again bold and soft options), gender neutral, my favorite Life Pages cards, and amazing exclusive stamps back!  Here's a sneak of everything I did.







And here are my five favorite items from the kits...but to be honest, it all pretty much was!   Don't let the floral paper fool you, there's plenty of gender neutral papers from the pad...I just can't get enough of this sheet.  I could frame it!



If you subscribe, you will get first dibs on the add-ons, otherwise, reveal is on the first for everyone!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!