Friday, January 22, 2016

Gossamer Blue January Kit Project

When it comes to DIY projects, and especially those for your home, I really love simplicity.  But with simplicity, that doesn't mean you can't still be bold with colors and dimension.



The kit I mostly used for this is now sold out, and I can see why...you can become a subscriber and see the add-ons before everyone else does.  I do love Valentine's but sometimes I am not overly 'in love' with the scrapbook products for it.  But the Crate Paper Hello Love, even though lots of pink, had some great patterns, modern designs, and a bit of black and aqua to their collection.  I used the 6x6 paper pad to cut these flowers to fill my heart.



You can see a bit here how I adhered those dimensional flowers.



This is sitting on our mantle and it looks so good!  Really happy how this came out.  Stop by the Gossamer Blue blog here to see the cut files I used and a little more on how it came together.  Thank you for stopping by!!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!