Thursday, January 21, 2016

January Guest Designer for JustNick

You know how you are instantly inspired by something, and your projects not only come together quickly, but they were so fun to make?  That is how I felt working with the JustNick cut files.  I'm so excited to guest for my amazingly talented friend's cut file store for the month of January!

You can find more of the details of which cut files, and how I used them on her JustNick site here, but sharing what I created with her cut files here as well.



Since I am guesting for January, I wanted my projects to be about the new year.  This first layout is all about bringing in the new year, with all the noise makers, the countdown, and the excitement.  I love how Nicole's cut files can be used as stencils for making texture with modeling paste, creating layers, and dimension.



And this next new year layout is all about me.  Nicole made this cut file just for my guest post, and sharing it on her site here.



"Dream Big .  Be Grateful  .  Give Love  .  Laugh Lots"  This cut file is amazing!!!  And it also says exactly what I hope for the new year, not just for myself, but in the relationships I have.  My One Little Word for this year is "GRACE" so this also fits perfectly with my hopes for this year to give grace to myself and to others.



Thank you to JustNick for having me guest this month, and for the inspiration!   Thank you for stopping by, and stop by her site for this free cut file, see the new team with more inspiration, and start cutting and creating!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!