Monday, January 04, 2016

RG Lumberjack Days Blog Hop

Welcome to the last Richard Garay blog hop!  This is another amazing collection with so many possibilities.  I love the colors and patterns from the pattern papers in this collection.  I can't wait to share some of the projects with those papers.  But for this card, I decided to just use the stamps and go with an icy look to show you another way to use this collection.


I added Fun Stampers Journey glaze to some of the branches on my tree for even more of an iced look.  The sentiments in the collection are full of whimsy and very clever.

I wanted to create some depth with this card, so stamped in a darker shade of blue for the bottom layer of trees.  Blue and brown always look so pretty together, so I stamped the logs to place under my top layer of trees.

My card is just a tiny look into this collection.  So be sure to stop by the amazing team blogs to see more ideas and ways to use this collection.

Michelle Woerner | Tenia Nelson | Mou Saha | Mariana Grigsby | Beck Beattie | Alice Wertz | Tania Willis | Laura Williams | Kathy Martin

And for a chance to win the giveaway for this collection, head to Richard Garay blog hop for the details!

And the Grand Prize!!!  Good luck!!!


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!