Monday, February 15, 2016

Dear Emma | Gossamer Blue



Welcome to the Gossamer Blue blog hop for February.  We do the blog hop to help bring some fresh inspiration as you begin to get your February kits.  So stop for inspiration here:


Andrea Gray Chantal Philippe Eunyoung Lee Diane Payne France Wisniewski Heather Leopard Jill Keller Kellie Winnell Kelly Xenos Michelle Wedertz Patricia Roebuck Rebecca Luminarias Sandra Dietrich Sian Fair

For my post today, I have an 8.5x11 layout to share with you about my daughter and her first crush.



Since the story behind this photo had a lot to say, I started out by putting my typed journaling on the background first, then I just filled in with the Gossamer Blue wood hearts, pattern papers, stickers, and sequins.







I love love the vintage feel of this kit, as well as the stamps.  Hope you stop by the rest of the blog hop to get some ideas and inspiration using the February kits!


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!