Friday, February 05, 2016

Gossamer Blue | February Layout

I really love trying different things.  And I think that is why my layouts don't always look exactly the same.  For this layout I really wanted to completely step out of my routine entirely.

My idea was to go with a clipboard look inspired by the clip and the vintage feel of items from the kit.  Then with a little Pinterest inspiration, I started my layout.  I have the details of the inspiration and the step by step how the layout came together on the Gossamer Blue blog here.



I love large layers.  I think they add some breathing room to a layout.  And I also love the Life Pages cards from the Gossamer Blue February kits.  I have always wanted to use them on a layout, and using large layers with them really worked out for the overall design of this layout.  The exclusive stamps were also a big part in what I wanted to use on this layout.  Having this open, grid design, makes it easy to use them.



I had a few things inspiring this layout, but the one from Pinterest, inspired me to thread this button with the twine, and then clip it with one of the clips from the kit.

I don't know that this layout has a specific title other than it was a beautiful day out on the lakefront.  The stamp and the Life Page card sentiments really convey my feelings from this day.  One of my favorite places to go.   Emma still fitting in the baby swing...LOL  And us walking along the lakefront and enjoying the view from the big gazebo.



Stop by the Gossamer Blue blog to see how the layout came together.  Hope it inspires you to try something different the next time you create and break out of your routine.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!