Wednesday, February 10, 2016

I Love You More | RG | Process Video

Valentine's is approaching this weekend, but I think "I Love You" and especially "I Love You More" is something we should say year round.



I have a very clean and simple layout to share using the Richard Garay Noteworthy collection that will be coming out very soon...hoping to be available from his website and through stores on March 1st!



Even though this layout is very simple, it has a lot of little mixed media techniques.  I think this is a great way to show how you can still create clean and simple projects while playing and getting a little messy.

You can see how the layout came together from the process video here.

The colors and style of the layout, especially with the hot pink across half of the die cut speech bubbles, gives the layout a modern, retro look that I love.



To add to the texture of the striped base background and stamping, I added a straight stitch in white thread all the way around the layout, some messy painty lines near the photo, and a puffy sticker and washi tape to coordinate with the color scheme and bring some balance and grounding to the layout.


Thank you so much for stopping by!  Hope you are having a wonderful week.  It was Mardi Gras for us this week as well as Chinese New Year, so lots to celebrate!


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!