Monday, March 07, 2016

Celebra'tions Party Box | RG | Process Video

Happy Monday!  Hope the weekend was good for everyone.  We focused on helping our daughter do a biography narrative report along with props.  But we also enjoyed the sun and beautiful weather.  Spring is definitely on the way!

I had Spring and Easter on my mind while making these party boxes.  I am a sucker for boxes that you can make and am excited that in Richard's new Celebra'tions collection, he has a steel rule die for a party box.



To make a complete box, you have to cut twice, and then adhere the two pieces together.



I decorated each box with stamps, also from the Celebra'tions collection using a soft, almost tone on tone look.



I made a third box to give for a our daughter's teacher's birthday.  We filled it with a Starbucks card, and a Bath and Body Works hand sanitizer and holder.  



I used the same flower I used to stamp on the boxes to decorate the stamped and die cut tag.



I have a short video to share showing how one of the boxes came together.  A tip that helped me to assemble the boxes, was to put double-sided tape on all the flaps, except for one of the large bottom flaps.  One of those large flaps will go over the bottom and adhere to another flap.




The new releases from Richard should be coming out very soon to stores and online stores!  This party box steel rule die is a great investment to be able to create several party favors and gift boxes quickly since it can cut through more than one layer of paper.

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!