Monday, March 28, 2016

Gossamer Blue April Sneaks

Just finished up these projects using the April Gossamer Blue kits.  If you subscribe, you'll get to see the full reveal I believe tomorrow.  All kits are revealed on the first.  I really needed to add a splash of color to my projects lately, and these kits satisfied my color crush.



The stamps are even better than ever as well as the exclusives.  I used the circle stamp here with the two designs to fill them using different colors of ink for my layout background here.  And the tiny bit of the frame and the acrylic heart are some exclusives.



Another exclusive here is the umbrella.  And I think this pattern paper from Amy Tangerine is my favorite from the kits.  Oh, and the ampersands from Jen Hadfield.



Documented using the exclusives and bits from the kits for my Heidi Swapp Memory Planner.



Anything catching your eye?  Hope you snag the kits you want.  Will be back later this week to post the projects as well a process video for a layout going up on the Gossamer Blue blog soon.

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Your work is stunning as ever.....you are making want to subscribe to GB from CD. LOL! Thank you for sharing your talent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, jbonomo! Thank you! You are so sweet. Ha! I think all the kit clubs are great. And sounds like you have been happy at CD for awhile.

      Delete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!