Friday, March 04, 2016

Gossamer Blue | March Kit Reveal

Happy Friday!  Oh, where is this year going already?  Feels like homework gets a littler heavier, while we have visions of Spring and Easter heading our way.

The Gossamer Blue March kits have been revealed, and it is packed full of some gorgeous new Pink Paislee Cest La Vie, My Mind's Eye, Dear Lizzy, and Amy Tangerine...along with the exclusive stamps and wood pieces.  More exclusives will be coming in kits soon!



I did a layout with gesso, gelatos, and machine stitching.  I have a step by step on the Gossamer Blue blog here.   Please substitute or omit.  This layout is basically about creating layers and texture.



My Archie boy is 21 years old this month!  I cannot believe.  He is doing well.  He acts his age. I constantly check in on him.   Just a couple of details here, but please take a stop over on the Gossamer Blue blog to see the details and step by step of how this came together.



Have lots to share, but will share one more layout with you today.  When I was picking my photos to use for the kits, I came across this photo and realized it would be perfect with the French look of the Pink Paislee collection.  Used the exclusive Gossamer Blue stamps on this again, as well as the re-inkable To-Do List re-inker stamp from Pebbles.



I played on the angle of the photo a bit with the cut circle from pattern paper, and lined up where the pale aqua and the grey met, to extend that line from the photo.



Love the look of the Gossamer Blue stamps here...the tab, recorded, enjoy and definition, oh yeah!...they all add a nice finished look.



I used the positive and negative hear circle from the Gossamer Blue stamps here on the top.  I wanted circle elements on the page to mimic the photo.



Will share more soon from reveal, or check out the Gossamer Blue gallery here and do shopping here.  Have a great weekend!!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!