Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Gossamer Blue March Kit

Long overdue in posting the kit work I did with the Gossamer Blue March kits.

I did several projects with the kits.  I've done more with them that I will share soon.  Amazing, packed kits!



This first project uses the brown bags that came in the kit to hold smaller embellishments.  Bunny Treat Bags!  I had been pinning lots of fun Spring ideas, and wanted to try this with these bags.  I just trimmed a "V" at the top of the bag, punched two holes (high enough to form a little pucker to bring the 'ears' together), thread the twine through and carefully pulled to pucker and tie.  I was so happy with how these came out.  I dressed them up with layers from the kits!



All I can say is the stamps just keep getting better!  This stamp set is from the Main Life Pages kit.  I first stamped the positive plus sign in green, then stamped the negative plus sign in a dark grey offsetting it a bit.  I LOVE LOVE this look!  I created my background for my card using the stamps.  Then layered pre-made die cut, stamped a sentiment from the same stamp set, fussy cut, and pop dotted to adhere.





I used more stamping on this next card, using the stars to stamp over the pattern paper at the top.  I love all the cactus and succulents, and the pre-made die cuts make it easy to use them to decorate cards.



Used the little cute washi tape runners in the kit on here as well.



Next, is a favorite layout for me, because it documents our everyday life.  I haven't done a page in awhile like this and it felt good to just document life.  I used lots of the Pink Paislee Cest La Vie collection for this, as well as the stamps in the kits.



I was inspired by the pattern paper with the triangles, that I trimmed more triangles from it to create a modern look to this layout.  I typed my journaling, fussy cut and stitched in place.  The stamps really add to this page.  Love how the help bring the layout together.



I also did a week in the Heidi Swapp memory planner.  I'll share that this week when I do a post for the month of February using the planner.

Thank you for stopping by!!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!