Monday, April 25, 2016

Gossamer Blue May Sneaks

Happy Monday!  Hope the weekend was great.  We had a fun and a productive weekend.  Seeing the China Lights at City Park, Church Saturday night, enjoying the beautiful weather being outside, and helping my daughter with her report and project for school.

In between, I sneaked off to go make something with the Gossamer Blue May kits.  These kits have the new Paige Evans collection, My Mind's Eye, Simple Stories, and some amazing exclusives.  I did two layouts, a card, and a mini album.  And got messy with them all using paints, inks, and mists.



I'll have this mini album on the Gossamer Blue blog.  I am really happy how it came out!  Did a lot of stamping with paint.  You can see a little more of that on the cover in the sneak above.



Gesso and watercoloring on this layout.  I really love seeing all of the flowers blooming, the weather can be so gorgeous and is a welcome after so much raining.



I created the entire background with gesso and paint for this next layout sneak.



The sneak of the card you can see in the first sneak.  As always, the stamps are my favorite, but I also loved the acrylic Shine from the kit.  Those buttons from Paige Evans...I need several packs!  Reveal will be soon.  If you subscribe, you can see the kits early.  They will be available to everyone on 1st.

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Patricia! These are absolutely stunning! I can't wait for reveal to see them in all their glory! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love our style so much Patricia!
    Thank you so much for stopping by my blog ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!