Saturday, May 28, 2016

Altenew Scrapbook Design Team

Happy Weekend!  We've had our first week of no school, and slowly making that adjustment ;)

Altenew is a company making stamps and dies.  They have the most beautiful flower stamps that you can layer, but they have such a wide variety of stamps to fit any style.  I have been admiring their stamps and their team's work for awhile.  Their current team is a card design team, and now Altenew has decided to put together a scrapbook design team, and I am so very excited to be joining their scrapbook team!    I'm blown away to be joining the team!!



I was able to purchase the newly released Say Cheese and Calligraphy Alpha stamp sets, and came up with a quick, and simple layout to share for my intro post.  I mixed the stamps in with my typed journaling.  They worked so well for my layout.  Love how they look!  And the Say Cheese camera stamp can be layered into any combination or colors you chose.  I love the vintage feeling of that stamp set.



Stop by the Altenew blog to see the rest of the team announced so far.  One more will be announced tomorrow.  I'm so excited to be working with girls I have worked with before, and new ones as well!  It is an amazing team!

Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats! Such an awesome layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Patricia! I'm looking forward to seeing your Altenew filled creation:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving the layouts inspiring fora non scrapbooker you may have changed me LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray!!! So excited for you! I can't wait to see your layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! You and the rest of the team are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!