Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Our RV Experience Layout | RG

I cannot believe it is the end of May...and soon another birthday for me ;) My Favorite time of the year...summer...except for having no AC in my car, I really do love everything about summer.

I was recently inspired by an ad for furniture with my latest layout documenting our first trip to Disney World using the Richard Garay Lumberjack Days collection.  I'll walk you through how the layout came together on Richard's blog here.



Although the rental camper wasn't the best experience, we still loved the overall experience.  It would be our dream to own a camper and travel all over the country.  This is definitely one of my top favorite layouts...the collection was perfect with these photos and I love grids!  Hope you stop by Richard's blog to see the entire layout.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!