Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Gossamer Blue July Kit Reveal | My Archie Boy



Hello!  I wanted to share some sneaks from the July Gossamer Blue kits.  Some new exclusives in these kits.

I will do a special post about this because the reason I started this blog was about our adoption and our family, and why it's called Roebuck Adventures.  A week ago I said goodbye to my 21-year old cat, Archie.  I think trying to grieve and process losing him (the house is so empty without him), looking through photos has helped some.  So it was the very first layout I felt I needed to do...about him.   Right now I'm doing things that need to be done, and everything else needs to wait.  My heart is so fragile right now and my mind isn't quite where it needs to be.  But something about creating always seems to help.  I did have to redo one layout because I was little too much on autopilot, and knew I could do better.  I have a girly layout and a layout about our recent vacation.  And since my heart is heavy, being bright and cheery is difficult.  Although, at the same time, I know to cherish those memories and don't let them slip away.

The kits were beautiful and made the process of creating easy and helped me keep my mind processing and going while my heart slowly tags along.

Thank you for stopping by! <3 p="">

Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful layout. When my first baby (pet dog) passed away unexpectedly I made several layouts that really helped me work through the grieving... Sending you hugs and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the colors and sweet subject of your layout--AWESOME job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry for your loss!!! But a what a beautiful page to create in his memory!! So bright and cheery!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My heart breaks for you; we lost our heart pug 3 years ago and know the feeling well. This is a beautiful tribute to your sweet boy. He had an amazing life with you....21 years. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Patricia, I am so so sorry for the loss of your sweet Archie. Twenty one years together...memories to treasure for sure! I hear what you are saying about fragility and the need to take things at your own pace...good for you for listening to your needs. My heart and thoughts are with you.
    Maria ()"o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!