Saturday, June 04, 2016

Gossamer Blue June Kit Reveal | Festival of Fantasy

Stopping in to share a layout that was on the Gossamer Blue blog yesterday.  This layout started with the alphas.  There were so many fun ones in the June kits, I had to do something fun with them.



Can you tell what I decided to do with them?  I cut them!  There's two colors in the exact same style, so I cut them and pieced back together to make them unique for my layout.  And I think they go perfectly with the photos from Disney World's Festival of Fantasy parade!  I love that parade!   I especially love how the people in the parade will "work" the camera.  Check out the crow dude giving me a theatrical menacing look.  I feel like a paparazzi.  I love taking photos like this.



There's a lot going on in this layout because the photos and the flowers are busy.  In order to get the letters to stand out, I had to put them on black.  The same black pattern paper I used on my other Gossamer Blue June kit layout here.  I used Waffle Flower dies that went well with the overall look and feel of my layout.



For a little more details on how the layout came together, stop by the Gossamer Blue blog here.  Thanks so much for stopping by, and hope you have a great weekend!

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. What a cool way to use alphas! I love the look and I love how you documented this too and got so many photos in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous layout! Thank you for sharing the wonderful alpha tip....I'm stealing that idea. HA!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!