Thursday, June 02, 2016

Gossamer Blue June Kit Reveal

The Gossamer Blue June kits are revealed, and they are full of colorful Fancy Pants, Pinkfresh Studios, and Simple Stories.  And have to say more amazing exclusives.



I really wanted to focus on a product for this layout...the sticky shaped notes from Fancy Pants.  So I adhered them to cardstock so I could easily send through my typewriter to add my journaling and then just fussy them out (cardstock still attached to them).  The stamps just keep getting more and more awesome...I embossed the "hello" and the "this."



You can see the "right now" and the plus sign acrylics...those are GB exclusives as well as the wood clip on the photo and the arrow.  I used Fancy Pants black pattern paper for my background, I love the way the fussy cut flower and all the bright colors pop.



Will share more projects from the kits soon.  In the meantime, check out the design team gallery and the kits here.  Lots of amazing changes coming to Gossamer Blue starting in July...so keep watching for what's in store!

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. You are enticing me to subscribe to GB....love this layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a striking layout! Love that bit of the paper you included in the bottom right and all those cute stickies!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!