Friday, June 03, 2016

Magical Layout | Altenew | Video

I am so excited to share my first layout as part of the scrapbook design team with Altenew!  If you have followed me for awhile, you know I have been getting more and more into stamping and even card making.  I think I have hardly used my Silhouette machine in the past six months.



For my first layout, I used the Simple Shapes stamps to create a background and to frame my photo.  I kept the focus on the stamped background and the photo.



I have a video and all the supplies used on the Altenew blog.  Just click here.  (All of the embellishments came from the Gossamer Blue June kits.)



There's so many possibilities with these stamps that I created my next layout using them in a different way.  Will share later this month.



Thank you so much for stopping by, and be sure to see all the Altenew supplies and the process video on the Altenew blog here.

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Thrilled that you are on this team! I love the geometry of this and how you've grounded the layout with the stamping.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!