Wednesday, June 08, 2016

Special Day Card | RG

Hope everyone's week is going well!  We are just getting back from our first Disney Cruise, and even though I have slacked on getting the last Disney World album done, I'm wanting to start putting together the memories from this trip.



My daughter and I both have Summer birthdays, so between that and being immersed in Disney, I have celebration on my mind.  I used Richard Garay's Celebration collection to make this pretty and festive balloon card.  I'm so happy with how this came out.  You can see more of the card and how it came together on Richard's blog here.

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Stunning card....thank you for the tips! I'm going to check out that journey glaze. Have fun at the event.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!