Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Gossamer Blue August Kit Sneaks



Hope everyone's week is going well.  I loved opening the August kits from Gossamer Blue.  Then when I went to see what I wanted to create, I was stumped.  The kits have some camping, planting, and growing type themes to them, and I don't camp and I don't grow a garden.  So how was I to use?  I found tons of ways to use this kit and actually loved it and the projects!  I did three layouts and two memory planner spreads.







Spy a few exclusives?  So excited about them!  Reveal for everyone is the 1st...I believe sooner for subscribers!  And check over at Gossamer Blue now for more of the kits from the Lookbook available.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!