Thursday, July 14, 2016

Lightroom Tutorial, Pocket Page, and Card | RG

Finally able to blog again!  Yay!  I had just gotten home with the remains of my cat, Archie boy, and went to turn my computer on to print yet another photo of him, and got nothing but a folder flashing with a question mark.  Got the hard drive replaced, and I picked up my laptop yesterday.  A few other things have happened since then, but still want to do a blog post dedicated to my Archie boy.   Before I can do that, I need to get a few scrapbook related projects posted.

Here's two posts and sneaks you can see on the Richard Garay blog.  The first one is a pocket page spread documenting my daughter's birthday last year.



I used the Celebrations collection for this spread, and well, I attempted to do a screen video of how I use Lightroom to print my photos, and you can see from the above, my computer was about to crash and not cooperating. No go there.  BUT, I did do a tutorial with screen shots, which I think is a great way to be able to quickly refer back to.  Here's a peak of the tutorial.  To see the entire birthday pocket page spread and tutorial, I would love if you would stop over Richard's blog here.



Now onto a card also using Richard's Celebration collection.  I had been wanting to use this canvas framed embossing folder.  This was one of the cards, where I wanted to use the folder, but I wasn't sure how I wanted to create a focal point.  It didn't come out as planned, but I was happy with how it came out.  You can see the entire card and process video here on Richard's blog.



Very happy to have my laptop back.  Thank you for visiting the blog posts, and hope the week is going well for you!  xo

Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. I love the squares, the little shaker, so many cute details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous page and fun pictures!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!