Tuesday, July 19, 2016

More Gossamer Blue July Kit Projects



With my computer crashing, I never got to share the rest of my Gossamer Blue projects using the July kits.  If you notice, there aren't as many add-ons this month.  It is because Lori is in the process of doing some changes to the kits, and the site.  I can't wait to see what more she has planned for Gossamer Blue.  So the kits I got were the two main kits.  One for Scrapbooking and one for Life Pages.  Then I got their two add-ons.

As always, I love the exclusives (and there were more this time) and all the bits in the kits, so decided to do something very girly with them for my daughter's page above.



Then you can see how well the kits work for your summer or vacation photos as well.  It was good therapy to scrapbook and the kits helped these pages as well as the one I did for my sweet boy cat, Archie, come together quickly.  I'll share his page here when I add more photos to do a blog post about him.

The stamps had lots of fun icons for summer...although not perfect, I repeated the VW and embossed in white, then used four different inks to blend over for a resist.  Then layered lots of the goodies in the center.



Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope you have been able to some creative therapy this summer!

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful sunny cards! Really love the second layout and the paper play with the sunburst pattern!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!