Thursday, July 28, 2016

Stamped and Stitched Canvas Bags | RG



So I finally got a chance to use these cute little canvas bags I had picked up at either Target or Michael's a long time ago.  I really try not to buy too many things like this because I don't want the clutter, but sometimes it is nice to have on hand too and gives you that lightbulb moment idea.  I really think I want to use this collection for the holidays.  Doesn't this plaided beard make you think of the holidays?

I think the Lumberjack Days collection was a perfect for these little bags.  You can see the other two and more details on the Richard Garay blog.  This one is my favorite though ;)

Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. What a cute idea! Love the stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stamping is a favorite for me and my students

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stamping is a favorite for me and my students

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!