Monday, July 25, 2016

Waffle Flower + Xyron Inspiration Week



Welcome to the Waffle Flower and Xyron hop!  Starting today through the 29th, there will be lots of inspiration posted and lots of chances to win the Xyron Creative Station Lite!

I was able to work with the Creative Station Lite for my project.  I have been wanting a larger machine to send larger pieces through, but what is so great about this machine is you can also buy the refills to create magnets and laminate, which I cannot wait to try!

I thought of so many unique and fun ideas with this machine, but I thought instead to show just how simple it makes putting together lots of layers and die cuts for a card.  After all my stamping and die cutting were done, I just ran everything through at once!  You should not overlap as I did, I was just a little excited and goofed a bit, BUT it still worked fine!



To be honest with you, I will use this size machine even more than my original smaller one.  Actually both my daughter and I will.  After I ran this through, I thought this is a also a great way to prep for crops or for mass production of cards.  You don't have to send through your card panel like I did and save a little space for the more intricate and harder to adhere die cuts, but this gives you an idea of how you can have all your pieces ready to adhere.



Stop over at the Waffle Flower blog here to see the whole card, lots more inspiration today and the rest of the week, and enter for chances to win!

GOOD LUCK!!

Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Love what I am seeing!! That mermaid monkey is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, this looks amazing!! Love those waves and that monkey! Hopping over to see the whole card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!